Implement INotify for Game Player
Implement INotify game socket for game player. This represents a major shift in Game Player methodology away from throwing X11 events at a window, in that it creates a pair of files in tmpfs monitored by inotify, and acting upon them when they are created and changed, the basic mechanism is:
- Endpoint stuffs a byte sequence into file
- other endpoint notices the change via inotify
- other endpoint processes contents, does something
- other endpoint deletes file
- original endpoint notices deletion as acknowledgement of command receipt.
Implementation of this requires changes not only to Game Player, but to the emulators, themselves. Now based on a base class pair of INotifyEmulator* instead of X11Emulator* .