Implement (swap) Disks Datagrid and Game Plugin code.
Implement required pieces so that user can swap extra disks attached to a Game via the Game Player, consists of six parts:
- new Device Data, Disks, to be filled by Game Player (set by device) to specify extra disks to swap (DCE, Game Player)
- new Datagrid generator that reads Disks device data and provides the DG (Game Plugin)
- new Datagrid designobj for Disks. (Designer)
- new screen to swap disks. (Designer
- new command to swap disks in emulator, given a path (database, DCE, Game Player)
- Patching each emulator to use it (the tedious part)